Support the administrative functions of the Underwriting and Customer Service teams and contribute to the achievement of profitable growth goals in conjunction with the company’s financial plan. Assist with highly responsive services, handle incoming and outgoing calls, and special projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds strong long-term agency relationships with a customer service focus by phone and email
- Evaluates and monitors incoming emails and correspondence
- Uploads documents to policy administration systems
- Organizes and distributes work
- Prints and assembles documents
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalency required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Prior property and casualty insurance experience a plus
- Able to adapt to changing business needs and is focused on highest priorities first
- Able to develop and maintain a positive attitude with a drive for results which are linked to company objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job duties of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be a self-starter and able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work outside of regular office hours as needed.
- Occasionally lift medium to heavy objects.
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and prioritization skills
- Initiative and drive to make positive changes to processes